Zero-G Performa Wipe Clean Boot
The NYOrtho ZERO-G Performa Boot™ combines an aggressive design with hi-performance fabrics to eliminate pressure and friction to the skin.
NEW PERFORMANCE COVER! High performance pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points.
ANTIMICROBIAL FABRIC – NO ODOR, NO BACTERIA: THANKS TO THE BUILT-IN HYGIENE FUNCTION. People produce perspiration during all life situations. This is an ideal culture for the growth of bacteria. The sanitized hygiene function acts like a built-in deodorant and effectively prevents the development of bacteria on fabric, even during heavy perspiration. Wipe-clean design helps to ensure the boot stays with the correct patient.
RECOMMENDED USE: Individuals unable to avoid long periods of uninterrupted pressure over bony prominences are at increased risk for the development of necrosis and ulceration.
- Extended and cushioned design floats the heel over an air cavity for ZERO pressure and provides air circulation to aid the healing of existing ulcers.
- NEW PERFORMANCE COVER! High performance pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points.
- A removable GEL-PACK may be utilized to further lower pressure beneath the ankle and keeps feet cool
- Foam cushioned sides protect lateral and medial malleoli – bony prominence on both sides of the ankle.
- Features an adaptable strap that permits this device to be secured at two alternate positions. Lower position controls dorsiflexion.
- Padded hook and loop closure allow easy application and removal.
- MADE in the USA