Synthetic Sheepskin Siderail Pads
Recommended Use: Patients at risk for bed entrapment; patients prone to unassisted bed exit.
• Pads are secured in place using Velcro closures and ties.
• Provides protective padding to help minimize the risk of patient injury.
• Low shear, non-allergenic synthetic sheepskin covers side and top of bed rail.
• Rails may be raised or lowered without removing bed rail pad.
• Accommodates both half and full-size side rails.
• Machine washable
• Meets CA 117 standard Patients at risk for bed entrapment; patients prone to unassisted bed exit.