New Business Development Representative
Join our growing team at Horizon Healthcare Medical Supplies! Located in Duluth, Minnesota, Horizon Healthcare Medical Supplies has been serving customers since 2005. This is an essential position for identifying and selling needed, medical equipment and supplies to healthcare facilities. This is a new position and will play an instrumental role in defining our sales program.
- Must be comfortable creating small talk to navigate the “new” discussion.
- Ability to perform and assist in the creation of this new role. Understanding our position to help the customer and guide them through our product offerings.
- Ability to create well written emails to clients for introductions and follow up sales discussions.
- Ability to identify the customers needs and beyond. Sell up.
- Takes the time to learn the many products in detail through his/her own research, in house training, company documents.
- CRM – Salesforce a huge plus. Manage time, track tasks and opportunities and utilize fully for follow up and monthly sales planning.
- College degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of business experience, sales experience highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.