Zero-G Boot AIR™
The NYOrtho Zero-G Boot Air combines craftsmanship and innovation providing a lighter, low-profile, more comfortable design utilizing hi-performance spacer fabrics and foams to help eliminate pressure and friction to the skin while suspending the heel and bony prominence on both sides of the ankle.
Anti-Microbial fabric- No Odor, No Bacteria: thanks to the built in hygiene function. People produce perspiration during all life situations. This is ideal culture for the growth of bacteria. The sanitized hygiene function act like a built-in deodorant and effectively prevents the development of bacteria on fabric, even during heavy perspiration.
Recommended Use: Individuals unable to avoid long periods of uninterrupted pressure over bony prominences are at increased risk for the development of necrosis and ulceration.
• Extended and cushioned design floats the heel and malleoli over air cavities for Zero pressure.
• Super-Soft Velvet cloth protects thin fragile skin from tears caused by trauma, reducing friction and shear.
• A removable Gel-Pack may be utilized to further lower pressure beneath the ankle, keeping feet cool.
• Hi-performance Spacer Fabric provides air circulation to aid the healing of existing ulcer while providing cool comfort.
• Open-form design protects and floats lateral and medical malleoli- Bony prominence on both sides of the ankle.
• Padded hook and loop closure allow easy application and removal.
Available in 3 sizes to fit pediatric/petite adult through bariatric patients.