Stand Assist Mechanical Lift
The Stand Assist is a transport assistance unit that keeps the resident actively engaged in the transport process. Transport functions of all kinds are quick, convenient, and require minimal caregiver assistance. User grasp the middle bar and use their own strength to pull themselves up into position. A padded split seat swings out to allow loading or unloading, then swings back to form a comfortable and stable transport seat. The stand Assist is a convenient toileting alternating alternative to a wheelchair.
• 400 lbs. safe working load.
• Padded dual knee pads and seat pads for comfortable transport.
• Stable base with locking rear caster.
• Fits easily through narrow doorway.
• Affordable alternative to electric sit-to-stand lifts.
|Max Width||Max Height||Overall Length|