Ideal for patients requiring a protective covering to shield against a burning match or lit cigarette, while accommodating patient/resident rights.
RECOMMENDED USE: Facilities needing to safeguard patients against possible burns from smoking materials and flame.
• Certified flame-retardant fabric meets NFPA 701.
• Fire proof apron cannot be ignited by a cigarette, cigar or burning match.
• Velcro side straps prevent cigarettes and ashes from falling between resident and the wheelchair.
• Wipe clean, lightweight and fold-able.
• Available over sized for Geri-chair. (9531)
• Universal sizing.