Single Foot Foot
• Medium density, high resiliency foam construction provides maximum comfort.
• Optional styles include: Standard Single Foot, Tall Single Foot.
• Optional gel pack in foot support reduces pressure, shear, and heat build-up.
• Solace fabric cover cleans easily and helps maintain skin integrity.
• Design allows foot to swing away for easy transfers.
• Heel cut out eliminates contact w/ heel preventing pressure points and skin breakdown.
• Tapered bottom accommodates new style footplates.
• Rigid foam construction to better position users with tone.
• Calf portion approaches bottom at a 5-degree angle.
• Tapered bottom to accommodate new style foot rests.
• Optional strapping at top accommodates newer foot rests Clamp-on: easy on, easy-off connection gives users a more versatile attachment.
• Bolt-on: bolt-on connection works with all footplates.
*note: bolt-on option recommended for residents with tone.