Procedure Face Masks
The Dynarex Procedure and Isolation Face Masks are pleated face masks with ear-loops and a glass-free filter. The masks are disposable and designed to help protect healthcare professionals and patients from airborne particulates.
Dynarex Procedure and Isolation Face Masks are triple-pleated face masks with ear loops and a glass-free filter. They are available in blue and yellow, as well as blue with a plastic shield. These masks are ideal to help control exposure to airborne droplets. Additionally, the face shield helps to protect against pathogens contained in body fluids and provides protection for the face and eyes.
- Constructed from lightweight, pleated material
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- Comfortable elastic ear loops allow for easy donning and removal
- Flexible nose piece provides adjustable closure for greater security
- Free of fiberglass and natural rubber latex