Prime Care Bari-Plus 1000 Long Term Care Bed
Oversize Item. Additional Shipping Charges Apply. Call 866-740-2110 to Order.
High Capacity, Bariatric Bed, the Prime Care Bari-Plus 1000 is our top of the line bariatric expandable bed. Featuring the highest rated, 1000 lb. weight capacity and a 54” width expansion; the Bari-Plus can truly do it all.
Also available with a Scale!
• Quiet, smooth operation/Easy-to-use Hand Pendant electrically controls Head/Foot/Contour positioning and overall height of the bed frame.
• Clip-on pendant mounts on bed rail, within easy reach to operate all adjustments.
• Variable Comfort Chair and Cardiac Chair adjustability helps provide added comfort and relaxation positioning for the resident and facilitates caregiver accessibility.
• Cardiac Chair positioning is beneficial for residents with heart and respiratory problems that find the semi-upright position brings comfort and relief by elevating the torso from the waist up, which provides relief to the lungs, increases circulation.
• Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg capable positioning with Staff Control Option is ideal for rehab and sub-acute care, provides therapeutic benefits that can aid in circulation and ease discomfort.
• Edema foot ratchet elevates the foot end of the bed.
• 4 heavy duty Euro style roll at any height steer & locking casters provide easy maneuverability and secure lock positioning.
• Adjustable wall saver minimizes distance between wall to bed frame to prevent damage with/without optional Trapeze.
• Built in push button width expansion from 39″ to 54″ width.
• All Steel frame and no sag slat deck construction provides superior strength, durability, mattress support and is easy to clean.
• One button drop down padded Assist Rails are standard for patient comfort and safety.
• 1000 lbs weight capacity.
• 80″, 84″, 88″ sleep surface.
• 39″ width w/integral expansion to 54″
• 19″ low height; 32″ high working height.
• 15 years on frame.
• lifetime on welds.
• 3 years on electronics.
• Intertek ETL Classified
• Certified to CAN/CSA Std C22 2 No 60601-1 & 60601-2-52
• Conforms to ANSI/AAMI Std E60601-1, IEC Std 60601-1, IEC STD 60601-2-52
• International Protection (IP) 54
• CE Safety Certification