Med-Aire Plus Alternating Pressure & Low Air Loss Mattress Standard System
The Med-Aire Plus provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration. The cell on cell design of the mattress provides added safety in the event of a power outage. 8-liter per minute pump.
• Cell-on-cell design prevents “bottoming out” and also provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection.
• Digital pump allows for customization to individual patients’ comfort and safety needs, and will auto return to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for >2 hours.
• 4-way stretch cover is low sheer, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered.
• Each one of the 20, 8″ deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced.
• Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort.
• 3 diagnostic alarms tell you whether a problem is with the mattress or the pump for more efficient servicing.
• 450 lb weight capacity.
• CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.
Control Unit Airflow:
Control Unit Cycle Time:
10, 15, 20, 25 Min
Control Unit Type:
Control Unit Alarms:
Mattress Cover Material:
18 Month Limited