LS9500- Lateral Rotation-Low Air Loss Mattress
The Masonair 9500 Turn-Style system incorporates the functions of lateral rotation and low air loss in one unit. The user friendly high flow control unit PowerLoft Pro 9500 offers 10 comfort levels; adjustable turning cycles and a maximum turn angle adjustment of up to 400. The continuous feedback sensor technology of the PowerLoft Pro 9500 control unit will equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort. The lateral rotation mode will assist in pulmonary blood flow and mucosal drainage, while the “on demand” low air loss function will provide a cool and dry surface for prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
• High flow PowerLoft™ control unit generates 45 liters of air per minute.
• The continuous feedback sensor technology of the PowerLoft Pro 9500 control unit will equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort.
• Visible and audible low pressure alarms.
• Static function to enable cells from alternating.
• Hospital grade UL/CSA approved power cord.
• 10, 20, 30 & 60 minute adjustable turning cycles modes.
• 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 & full position adjustable turning positions.
• Microprocessor pressure sensing technology to produce low pressure support.
• 10 adjustable comfort levels and adjustable turning angle up to 40 degrees.
• 18 laser holes for low air loss.
• Removable, non-shear, anti-microbial fully enclosed cover encapsulates the entire 20 bladder mattress.
• CPR deflation in 20 seconds.
• 2” foam base provides comfort in case of power failure.
• Overall dimensions: 35” x 80” x 10”
• (2) 10” high side air bolsters provide the patient with optimal comfort while
creating a safe environment during rotation.
• Weight Capacity: 500 lb.