Dynarex Oxygen Concentrator
The Dynarex Oxygen Concentrator supplies additional oxygen to individuals with difficulty breathing. Users can customize oxygen flow with the adjustable flow knob. Works in conjunction with easily attached nasal cannulas (1073-5201-1073-5207) that hook over the ears and under the nose for easy inhalation.
Features an OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) gauge so users can see the oxygen purity.
Two separate filters prevent dirt, dust, and lint from entering the Oxygen Concentrator. The Dynarex Oxygen Concentrator also comes with audible safety alarms and a manual reset button to keep patients breathing regularly, even after power fluctuations. Ideal for a variety of medical and homecare settings.
- Supplies oxygen directly through a nasal cannula
- Equipped with an audible power failure alarm
- Indicator lights notify users of pressure, flow, and oxygen irregularities
- Oxygen Purity: 95%-87% at all flow rates
- Flow Range: 0.5-5 LPM
- Quiet operation levels and adjustable screen brightness
- Top handle and four rolling castors allow for easy transport
- For individual use indoors only
- Compare Dynarex Oxygen Concentrator to Companion 5 ™ by Caire or Perfect O2™ by Invacare