DynaRest Airfloat 100F 36″ Air Mattress with Foam Base and Pump
The DynaRest Airfloat 100F provides a 36″ W x 80″ L medical-grade solution to a wide range of patients up to 400 lbs. The Airfloat 100F combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit used to treat pressure wounds. 20 5-inch inflatable air cells and adjustable air flow dial on the pump provides customized levels for each patient’s comfort and individual requirements. The 3-inch foam base provides comfort in the case of power loss. Static mode inflates all air cells to allow caretakers to suspend the alternating pressure, reducing the risk of injury during repositioning or transfers. The DynaRest Airfloat 100F comes with a pillow function for added patient comfort.
- 20 5-inch deep air cells made with 18 laser holes provide low air loss
- 3” foam cell base provides comfort in case of power loss
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- 3 modes: Alternating cycle, static, and seat function
- Low pressure indicator light
- Warranty: 18-Month limited on the mattress; 1-Year on the cover