DB300 Bariatric Low Bed
The Dynarex DB300 Bariatric Bed is constructed from durable steel and is supportive enough for bariatric patients. The bed has true vertical lift for added convenience. The bed features tool-free width and length extension to accommodate larger patients. A convenient hand pendant allows users to independently adjust bed positioning. This bed is often used in a variety of long-term care facilities including nursing homes, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, and more. Alternate DB300 options available including additional colors, head and footboards, backup batteries, nurse control panel, and bed rails.
- Constructed from welded steel
- Features auto-contour
- Integrated, tool-free width extension: 36”-42”-48”
- Integrated, tool-free length extension: 80”-88”
- Includes 10-function hand control pendant
- Equipped with eight 4” total locking swivel casters
- Wall bumper guard protection
- Weight capacity 750 lb.
- Warranty: 15 years on all welds, 3 years on electrical and mechanical, and 1 year on all other parts and components