Comfy Splints™ Comfy Boot
The Comfy™ Boot is the ideal AFO to help prevent plantar flexion contractures, control hip rotation, assist with wound care, prevent pressure areas, relieve foot drop and support structures.
- Often used for bedridden patients to prevent heal pressure sores.
- Heel is elevated by the contours of the boot and it is protected and cushioned by the fleece lined cover to prevent any pressure on the heel.
- Anti-rotation bar hidden under the fleece cover can be used to control hip and leg rotation
- Treated with Antimicrobial surface protector to shield against mold and mildew, stains, bacteria fungus and algae
- Super Soft Headliner cover is removable and machine washable (free laundry bag included)
- Comes with extender kit to accommodate for wider or edematous feet
- Extend toe post to accommodate most foot sizes
Reimbursement PDAC/HCPCS code: L4396 or L4397