Comfort Seat- Water Resistant
All models provide decubitus protection and comfortable seating. Comfort seats are secured in place with adjustable Velcro straps and designed for use with resident-release belts, comfort belts, and many other wheelchair and geri-chair accessories. Recommended for chairs 16” W or larger. Extended sizes are perfect for use with geri-chairs. Available in many different sizes, all comfort seats are machine washable and offer many different fabric options to suit your needs.
• Designed with Water-Resistant Taslon fabric filled with fluffy, spun fiber-fill.
• Ideal Application Improving resident QOL, comfort seats provide decubitus protection and comfortable seating.
• Full and fluffy design covers openings in wheelchairs and prevents skin from sticking to vinyl surface.
• Optional padded extension protects legs Designed for use with Resident-Release Belts and Comfort Belts.
• Meets CAL 117 standard/ CAL 117 approved.
• Section C: Man-made fiber filling materials.
• Section D Part 1: Resilient filling materials, outer shell is cigarette resistance.
• Section E: (CS-191-53)