The PressureGuard® APM² has been an industry leading air therapy solution for more than a decade, based in large part on its documented superiority vs. typical, roll-up treatment surfaces. Newly upgraded cover design and control unit provide even greater immersion, envelopment, shear reduction, treatment flexibility, caregiver ergonomics and user comfort. Weight limit of 350 lbs. 18 month warranty on all components.
• Treatment stage 1-4 pressure ulcers.
• Patients that can’t/won’t reposition frequently.
• Can be positioned off pressure ulcer in at least two positions.
• Prevention for high risk patients.
Digital Multi-Function Control Unit:
Lightweight and quiet, it delivers an unmatched combination of treatment flexibility, ease of use, and dependability.
• Low pressure indicator light and selectable audible alarm.
• Power failure indicator light and selectable audible alarm.
• Simple, indexed comfort adjustment.
• Timed (20-minute) “Auto-Firm” mode for transfers, ADL’s & CPR.
• “Float” mode provides powered flotation therapy.
• “Alternate” mode changes loading in 10-minute cycle; controlled at mattress for choice of lateral rotation or alternating pressure therapy.