Apex Quad Gel-Cushion
The APEX™ Quad-Pod Gel-Cushion features an innovative design that places a 4-chamber gel-pod near the top of the cushion, which improves the gel-pods ability to draw heat away from the patient. A thin top layer of breathable foam ensures patient comfort, as direct interface with the gel-pod is cold and uncomfortable. The Apex Quad-Pod Gel-Cushion is available in sizes to fit most wheelchair applications.
RECOMMENDED USE: Patients at risk for pressure ulcers.
• Innovative APEX Design Cools and Reduces Body Interface Pressure: Dual density foam layers provides a soft top entry layer promoting direct interface with cooling gel-pod and a higher density base layer for support and pressure distribution. This top-design brings the gel-pod up close so you can feel the superior comfort and stability.
• Breathable Stretch Removable Cover: High performance pressure reducing fabric promotes healing via active evaporation of moisture and cooling at patient pressure points. Antimicrobial, water-resistant and mildew-resistant.
• Aqueous Quad Gel-Pod: Quad chamber gel-pod greatly reduces gel migration.
• Slip resistant bottom with easy to attach quick-release straps keep cushion in place.
• Meets CA 117-2013 standards.