Adtemp 429 Non-Contact Thermometer
The Adtemp 429 Non-Contact Thermometer features an infrared sensor that reads temperature from the middle of the forehead with no skin contact required for a safe and comfortable experience that minimizes the risk of cross-contamination.
The Adtemp 429 Infrared Thermometer features:
- Accurate readings in about 1 second
- Measurement feedback system signals proper operating distance for accuracy
- Measures at a distance of 4-6cm (1.5″-2.5″) from patient’s forehead
- No skin contact required, minimize the risk of cross contamination
- Large backlit LCD display is easy to read
- Audible beep when measurement is complete, with night mode to mute volume
- Dual mode, body and object
- 30-reading memory
- °F/°C switchable display
- Auto-off function after 30 seconds conserves battery life
- Compact ergonomic design 5″ x 2.06″ x 1.75″ (129.9 mm x 52.4 mm x 44.5 mm), weighs approximately 3 oz (87 g) with batteries
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Meets ASTM E1965-98 standards for accuracy.
- 2 year limited warranty
- Minimum Order Qty = 2
Please note: To expedite production, the Adtemp 429 will be built, temporarily, with an all-white housing. All-white units will be identified on the box. This is an exclusively cosmetic change; all functionality remains the same.