Protekt® Aire 8000 Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Bariatric Mattress System
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Alternating pressure cycles of 10, 15, 20 & 25
minutes allows clinicians to customize pressure
redistribution and skin surface interface.
• Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents patient
from bottoming out in case of power failure.
• 10” air cells are constructed of Nylon/PU for
added comfort, support and durability.
• Low air loss function controls and manages
moisture to prevent skin maceration.
• Audible low pressure alarms alerts clinicians
when preset pressure levels decrease.
• Static mode allows for easy transfer in and out
• Seat inflate increases air flow by 20% to
middle bladders to prevent bottoming out.
• Pillow top feature prevents head and
neck from unnecessary movement during
• Quilted top cover for added patient comfort.
• Lock out key completely locks the control
panel to eliminate tampering of the patient
settings, including power switch.
• CPR pull tab quickly releases air from mattress.
• Air Flow: 18 liters per minute.
• Mattress Dimensions: 42”x80”x10”.
• Available in 48”, 54” and 60” widths.
• Weight Capacity: 660 lbs.
• Warranty: 2 Year Non-Prorated.