KN95 9502+ Respirator Mask
For use in hospitals and nursing homes.
KN95 filtering face piece respirators (FFR), which are sometimes called disposable respirators, are subject to various regulatory standards around the world. These standards specify certain required physical properties and performance characteristics in order for respirators to claim compliance with the particular standard. During pandemic or emergency situations, health authorities often reference these standards when making respirator recommendations, stating, for example, that certain populations should use an N95, FFP2, KN95 or equivalent respirator. Please see below the 3M Technical Bulletin for more information and comparison.
- Equivalent to the N95 (United States NIOSH-42CFR84).
- Available in 9502+ that loops over the head.
- Filter performance, which is the evaluation of the filter to measure the reduction in concentrations of specific aerosols in air that passes
through the filter. >95%.
- Test Agent NaCi.
- Flow Rate 85 L/min.
- Total inward leakage (TIL) <8%.
- Inhalation resistance – maximum pressure drop <350 Pa.
- Sold as a pack of 50