HorizonHCS Advanced Fall Monitor
The HorizonHCS Advanced Monitor provides unparalleled value that is rich in features and low in cost. The monitor case is constructed of a durable ABS plastic that can withstand the rigors of institutional use. The new improved HorizonHCS Advanced Monitor has added functionality in that it now works with our oversize floor mat sensor.
• The reset switch is located discretely on the side of the monitor.
• Monitor is always “On”, making it impossible for staff to forget to turn it “On”.
• Automatically resets when pressure is reapplied to the sensor pad (Auto- Reset).
• 0/2 second alarm delay.
• All monitor settings are located inside the battery compartment.
• Monitor features 3 alarm volume settings:
- Lo-80 db, Hi-95db and Remote (The remote alarm option allows caregivers to silence the in-room alarm when the monitor is hooked into the facilities nurse call system.)
• Made with a stainless steel mounting clip, guaranteed not to break.
• Built-in strain relief helps to reduce strain on the sensor pad cable.
• Nurse call compatible.
• Requires 1 – 9V battery (Not Included).
• 1-Year limited warranty against manufacturing defects