HorizonHCS Advanced Monitor w/ Bed or Chair Sensor Pad
The Advanced Monitor provides unparalleled value that is rich in features and low in cost. The monitor case is constructed of a durable ABS plastic that can withstand the rigors of institutional use.
• The reset switch is located discretely on the side of the monitor.
• Monitor is always “On”, making it impossible for staff to forget to turn it “On”.
• Automatically resets when pressure is reapplied to the sensor pad (Auto- Reset).
• 0/2 second alarm delay.
• All monitor settings are located inside the battery compartment.
• Monitor features 3 alarm volume settings:
- Lo-80 db, Hi-95db and Remote (The remote alarm option allows caregivers to silence the in-room alarm when the monitor is hooked into the facilities nurse call system.)
• Made with a stainless steel mounting clip, guaranteed not to break.
• Built-in strain relief helps to reduce strain on the sensor pad cable.
• Nurse call compatible.
• Requires 1 – 9V battery (Not Included).
• Advanced Monitor: 1-Year limited warranty against manufacturing defects