CPAP Sleep Therapy
The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Standard CPAP System was designed with patients and providers in mind, incorporating many of the recommendations solicited through research to optimize patient adherence. IntelliPAP’s combination of comfort, education and adherence tracking with SmartCode.
• Among the quietest CPAPs on the market- Only 26 dBA.
• Optional integrated heated humidification system.
• Automatic Altitude Adjustment up to 9,000’.
• Exclusive humidifier chamber design maximizes humidification and minimizes leaks.
• Exceptionally small footprint- smallest integrated until among top-selling CPAP devices.
• Delay ramp pressure eases until to prescribed pressure.
• Product Dimensions: 6.4”H x 6.5”W x 8.4”D
• Output for PSG: Yes (pressure only)
• Automatic Altitude Adjustment: Yes
• Product Weight: 4.45 lbs. with humidifier and PAP
• Automatic Leak Compensation: Yes
• DC Operable: Yes
• Pressure Range: 3-20 cm H20 (.5 increments)
• Auto On/Off: Yes (can be enable or disabled)
• DeVilbiss SmartLink Compatible: Yes
• Universal Power Supply: Yes
• Motor Hour Meter: Yes
• Ac Cord Length: 8’
• Therapy Compliance Meter: Yes
• SmartCode Feature: Yes
• 3 Year on Humidification Heater.
• 3 Year on IntelliPAP.