Zero-G Heel Boot
Individuals unable to avoid long periods of uninterrupted pressure over bony prominences are at increased risk for the development of necrosis and ulceration. This group of patients typically includes elderly individuals, those who are neurologically impaired, and those who are acutely hospitalized.
The ZERO-G heel cushion features a new adaptable Velcro strap that permits this device to be secured at two alternate positions. The ankle/instep option should be used if your patient’s foot moves rearward in the ZERO-G heel Cushion or if the foot moves to the left or right inside the device.
• Cushioned design off-loads heels into air, preventing and providing relief from pressure sores.
• Convoluted surface securely and comfortably positions both legs, relaxing the spine and decreasing lower back pain.
• Breathable, low-shear, stretch cover with antimicrobial protection reduces friction.
• Slip resistant bottom prevents sliding.
• Wipes clean for convenient care.
• Meets CA 117-2013 standards.