ArroAir Premier AP/LAL System
ArroAir™ premier AP/LAL mattress system combines the most effective treatment options with a super easy-to-use design.
The premier mattress utilizes 20 air cells, 17 of which alternate pressure on an aggressive, ten-minute cycle, to ensure that constant pressure is removed from any one area of the body. This helps to increase blood flow to at risk areas. ArroAir™ also offers an optional raised perimeter mattress cover for individuals that may be at risk of falling out of bed.
In the event of a power failure, the premier mattress features a cell on cell design, which stays inflated to provide support.
• Mattress features 3” high static air base design for safety support in the event of a power failure.
• Special laser cut holes in the air cells provide low air loss treatment to assist in cooling and drying the skin.
• Top 3 air cells are static providing a pillow function.
• Mattress cover is moisture proof, breathable and low shear.
• The cover is easily removable for laundering.
• Mattress dimensions: 35”W x 79”L x 8”H (350lb capacity).
MAX Pump Features:
• The pump is almost silent while providing eight liters of air per minute.
• Power Switch.
• Adjustable pressure knob from 30mmHg to 60mmHg to allow caregiver to achieve the proper immersion and envelopment of the patient into the mattress.
• Low Pressure Indicator Light.
• Normal Pressure Indicator Light.
• Audible Alarm On/Off Switch.
• Static/Alternating Selector.
• Air Outlet.
• Pump features extra-long, 14.75’ power cord.